1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie and Silver Laced Polish 24 hour Auction!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Silkie Chicken, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Silkie Chicken

Silkie Chicken King Silkie

Feb 22, 2012
    Hello this is a silkie and silver laced polish auction, this auction will last 24 hours and all the chickens listed in the photos are roosters and are for auction. How this works is the first day we will auction the first chicken, it will be up for auction for 24 hours and when that 24 hours or it is sold it next pic of the chicken will be sold and the next pic of a chicken will be up for auction for the next 24 hours and so on. You will have to pay shipping and $10.00 for a shipping box. We will start the bid off at $2.00 Thanks everyone and the bidding will begin now for the first chicken. Until then the chicken in the first pic is up for auction. There will be 1 silver laced polish up for auction near the end of the full auction. There are also 3 silkies that i have for sale, not for auction, they roosters and i have 2 black and 1 white that will be for sale. All chickens are around 1 year to 6 months but they all have great personalities. PM me for shipping cost.

~Silkie Chicken

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  2. Silkie Chicken

Feb 22, 2012
    The pics are still loading everyone sorry!!!

3. Silkie Chicken

Feb 22, 2012
    Everyone there is a buff roster for sale too but the pics would not post and also another black silkie rooster.

4. Silkie Chicken

Feb 22, 2012
    Also have another white fluffy silkie rooster for sale. $5.00 if you are wanting it you will have to pay for a box which is $10.00 and message me for shipping cost. Only have 1 SL polish rooster for sale first come first serve, they are selling out fast.

5. Silkie Chicken

Feb 22, 2012
    There will be SL polish hens sold near Feb 2013 so if you are wanting the roosters buy them now!!!

6. Silkie Chicken

Feb 22, 2012
    Like anyone????

7. Tiss

Tiss Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2010
    Georgia
    Sorry, sending PM. Ignore this.

Thanks,
    Tiss

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  8. SilkiesnFrizzle

SilkiesnFrizzle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida
    Still have the Silkies?

9. Silkie Chicken

Feb 22, 2012
    I still have 1 polish for sale and a couple silkies.

10. SilkiesnFrizzle

SilkiesnFrizzle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2012
    Lakeland, Florida
    What Silkies do you have?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by