Silkie bantam cockerels for sale: Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Aug 19, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    I've had way too many cockerels hatch this year and some of them need to go. Please do not bid - just pm me if you are interested in a specific boy or want more information. I have some buffs, splash, a blue, at least one lav split to black, a cuckoo split to lavender, a splash split to lavender, 2 partridge, a dark blue from Bobbi Porto eggs, a pet quality buff from Hattrick eggs (split wing) and probably some others I'm not thinking of right now. I can send individual pics and specific info on the birds to anyone who is interested. I am NPIP and AI tested clean and these birds come from show lines. I can ship when the weather cools next month or local pickup is welcome. These nice boys have been vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch, are wormed and treated for parasites and have been fed a high quality diet. VERY reasonably priced to good homes as I have to make room with discounts if you buy multiple birds. I also have a few pet quality cockerels that are free to good homes. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com.

Splash

[​IMG]

Partridge

[​IMG]

Splash split to lavender

[​IMG]

Blue

[​IMG]

Black split to lavender (this boy is showing leakage of both silver & brown)

[​IMG]

2. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    I just found out my website is down, but hopefully have fixed the problem and it should be up sometime today.

3. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Just as an update for anyone interested in cockerels, the first splash boy pictured is sold as well as the partridge and the 2 cuckoo split to lavender. I still have buffs, splash, blue, black/lav split & white.

4. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    I bought the first Splash roo listed above, this morning He arrived by Express Mail in fine shape, He a very correct Silkie,,,,nice round shape,,,,no faults,,,absolutely gorgeous. Karen represents her Silkies well. You can buy quality Silkies with confidence.

Jerry
    My blog address below of my Shetland sheep, Ameraucanas and Splash Silkies

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  5. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    [​IMG] I bought the 2 cuckoo split lavs and the dark Partridge. They also arrived first thing this morning. Tons of foot feathering and correct toes. Just all around great looking birds. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by