Silkie Bantams?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Mommas Minis, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Mommas Minis

Mommas Minis New Egg

Sep 28, 2012
    Kentucky
    Wanting to order some Silkie Bantams... Which hatchery is the best? There are sooooooo many!

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

What colors are you looking for?

3. Mommas Minis

Mommas Minis New Egg

Sep 28, 2012
    Kentucky
    Any colors... Not picky just think they are beautiful!!

4. ChickenLover188

ChickenLover188 New Egg

Feb 28, 2012
    MyPetChicken.com has a great selection.I havent ordered from them though..

5. EastCoastSilkies

EastCoastSilkies Out Of The Brooder

Oct 19, 2011
    Gibsonville, NC
    Hello,
    We are Breeders of Bearded Silkies and sell locally and ship to certain areas in the United States. We have show quality stock as our breeders that contains no hatchery quality birds.
    our web site is
    www.eastcoastsilkies.com
    You can check out our adults and the chicks we have available. We have sold a few chicks to some fellow BYCers. Please let us know if we can help.

Thanks,
    Shannon Hedrick
    East Coast Silkies & Poultry
    Gibsonville, NC 27249
    336-538-6143
    336-508-8605

6. fernwoodj9

fernwoodj9 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 29, 2011
    pulaski ny
    we are breeders of silkies in 3 colors all our birds are out of champion stock we have young addults 4 sale now you can e-mail us at [email protected] or ck out our facebook page at fernwood valley farm

7. NYREDS

NYREDS Overrun With Chickens

Jan 14, 2008
    None of the hatcheries are going to provide you with Silkies that even c ome close to the breed standard. If all you want is Silkie looking chickens any of the hatcheries will be fine. If you're interested in well bred Silkies there are a number of good breeders. If I was interested in Silkies I'd go the HatTrick Silkies. As far as I'm concerned they have the best available. Here's a link to their site.

http://www.hattricksilkies.com/

8. fernwoodj9

fernwoodj9 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 29, 2011
    pulaski ny
    We are totally on board with nyreds if you want nice silkies go to a good breeder hat trick birds are very nice our whites and blues have lots of hat trick blood.You can also try golden egg farm or KD silkies they both have top notch silkies and are long time breeders of silkies

9. Arkansas81

Arkansas81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2012
    Central Arkansas
    where do you live? i can't find silkies anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would be interested in the adults-as long as they aren't too old. thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. chickenluver100

chickenluver100 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 26, 2012
    I like mypetchicken.com because you can choose the gender of the chick. They are also sold strait run at cacklehatchery.com and mcmurrayhatchery.com. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by