silkie bearded 24+ mostly B/B/S/or trade for BLR wyandotte eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Aug 23, 2010.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    I have most eggs from my BBS pen, you could get blue,blk,partridge, and a few eggs from my white pens,and splash pen. I have Bobbi Porto blue and black roos and their sons, over blue,black,silver hens.I have white Bobbi Porto roos and sons in the white pens, and I have a splash roo (Sassy silkies)over blue and black hens. all are bearded and have correct # of toes and color of skin and blue earlobes. I make no guarantee on the eggs, since postal handling and incubating techniques will play a factor.I have received reports of good hatchings from other buyers,and good hatches here at home. email me for more pics, I have trouble posting them on here. ship in the lower 48 states
    [email protected] which is also my paypal address. I would like to mail these tomorrow. Eggs collected daily, no more than 5 days old today
    [​IMG]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/whitesilkiepen.jpg

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  2. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    You will be happy with these eggs fertility was eggcellent..This was my best hatch ever..Thanks sooo much
    [​IMG]

3. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    [​IMG] I stumbled upon this auction today, and I just couldn't resist! I just won another auction, so I wasn't even looking for extra eggs. But these guys are just too pretty to pass up.

FreckleFace, those are some cute babies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by