silkie bearded 24+ mostly B/B/S

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Aug 17, 2010.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    these are eggs from my Blue/Black/Silver pen, with blue and Black roos. they produce blue,black,and a few partridge chicks. My chickens are separated by color.
    there might be a few white, splash eggs too, but they are not laying as well. I don't guarantee the hatch, but I do have good hatches here. I've gotten good reports of hatches from eggs shipped by me also. all my breeders are correct color, turquoise ear lobes, and 5 toes with feathers down at least to the mid toe. My older roos are Blue and white, both from Bobbi Porto. I have their sons also in the same pens, which are actually nicer.My splash roo is a Sassy silkie over blue hens. I would like to ship these out tomorrow. I will try to post pics, but I have trouble on this web site, can email me for pics at [email protected]. that is also my paypal address. I bubble wrap, and send priority mail with tracking. THanks for looking
    [​IMG]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/blacksilkies003.jpghttp://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/whitesilkiepen.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Great Seller! Every Single egg I got from her is candling good except for 1 She also sent me 6 extra eggs. I highly recommend this seller. Great deal on the eggs also. [​IMG]

3. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Do I hit the Buy it now button? [​IMG]

4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:That's what I did, When I purchased them. [​IMG]
    These won't last long. I would do it soon if you are gonna.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  5. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Quote:Thank you Michelle, for your kind words, good to hear the news on the development of the peeps, Mary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by