Silkie Breeders-Central PA

Dtbcmb

Chirping
Jul 8, 2022
Hello! Re-starting our flock after quite a few years of not being able to have any and looking for silkie breeders in PA. Preferably central. 😊 I'm not a huge fan of shipping after an AWFUL experience with the box being crushed...so I would prefer to just buy local or semi local.

Hello! Re-starting our flock after quite a few years of not being able to have any and looking for silkie breeders in PA. Preferably central. 😊 I'm not a huge fan of shipping after an AWFUL experience with the box being crushed...so I would prefer to just buy local or semi local.
A friend has one up for adoption and looking for a home. Please let me know if interested. Harrisburg area. Thanks.

I am in york PA and will be breeding again at a later date.

I am in york PA and will be breeding again at a later date.
When you do please let me know. What colors do you typically hatch? I have a few younger ones right now-all under a year. Cuckoo, buff and silver berkin (we think lol). Looking to expand our variety a bit.

B651DC17-5171-4D17-AA44-03F92F13FDE1.jpeg
326F9942-8D98-4A77-AAED-F4378A7C1057.jpeg
47AEFF77-461B-4569-AC81-51764E55CBAD.jpeg

I believe it’s a she and is about two months old. 😊
Awe she is very cute! And well developed honestly for 2 months. I may be interested if I can get some further details on pricing and then wr will see how far she is from me if you can message me the address. Is she a blue with buff leakage?

Back
Top Bottom