Silkie Breeders in Wisconsin?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Countrychick8540, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Countrychick8540

Countrychick8540 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2011
    Does anyone on here know of any Silkie breeders in Wisconsin? I've looked on Google with not much luck, and I want some nice, purebred Silkies...

2. Sarahlee91

Sarahlee91 New Egg

Feb 15, 2013
    Wisconsin
  3. little

little Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2010
    tomahawk wisconsin
    i purchaced 2 day old silkies on mothers day 2013 from wildwood wildlife park in minoqua wisconsin.10 dollars a piece

4. realsis

realsis Crazy for Silkies

Jan 17, 2013
    California
    You can always have a breeder ship to you. That's what I'm doing for my new pure bread silkies babies. They as babies were about 20 dollars per chick and 65 dollars for shipping. That price is about average for show quality silkie babies. Then the older you want the price goes up from their. But consider finding a breeder that will ship. I found my birds in the mid west and they are coming in flight to California. I did some research and its about a 3 hour flight for the birds. You can always have them shipped to you if you can't find a local breeder. just find out online the silkie breeders and give them a call to check for availability. That's what I do. And right now the breeders usually have chicks avaiable.its just another option for you. Hope this helps and I wish you luck on getting your new silkie babies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by