Silkie Chick Weekend Special (will not run this again).

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jul 9, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I am offering Silkie Chicks of assorted colors. This is per chick with a 4 chick minimum. Final bid price is per chick (not for all 4). They are 2 - 6 weeks old now. I will hold, until they can be shipped weather permitting at no extra charge. After the auction is won.. the winner will pm me with how many chicks they want or just paypal to [email protected] and include in the comment section on how many chicks you want if you want more than 4.

I do not run my silkie colors together except b/b/s pen. I will give you a nice assortment depending on what I have. This is what pens I have: b/b/s, white, black Lavender split pen, splash only, partridge, and grey/silver partridge pen. Not all colors may be available.
    Most of my splashes are spoken for but may be able to send one here and there. These chicks are at least Breeder Quality.

Shipping price includes Express mail, box and all the food they need for safe trip. They will ship Express Mail.

WILL RETURN ANY OVER CHARGE IN SHIPPING ONCE SHIPPED.

If you have any questions please pm me.

No Showgirls will be available this year.. but next spring I will have them for sale.

Thanks cj

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks cj

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  2. PaMiniFarmer

PaMiniFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2010
    SW Pa
    Can these chicks be picked up? Thanks!

3. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:yes, but they can also be shipped via priority mail since you are in pa just so you know.
    they can be picked up, I can bring to work m-f between 9-4 in williamsport 17701 which is usually closer than where I live in woolrich 17779 just let me know cj

4. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Will there be Lavender Silkies included? How many total do you have available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by