Silkie Chicken Contest! Ends September 20, 2020 (No Prize.)

Pics

Starburst

Jesus Loves You
May 25, 2020
Western Washington
Hi, and welcome! I want to see those Silkie chickens! This is just for fun, and there is no prize, but don't worry, there will be a winner for each category. (If anyone would like to help by volunteering for judging, please let me know! :) ) I love Silkie chickens and would love to see yours as well. Alright, here are the rules for this competition:

Rules:
Please fill out the form below when you enter the pictures of your chicken. While I love all chickens, this competition is for Silkie chickens only, so please refrain from posting chickens that aren't Silkies. (But feel free to comment, etc.) Please no more than three entries. The competition ends on 9/20/2020, and I will do my best to announce the winner on that day. The most important rule is to have fun! (Cheesy, I know.)
Tell us a bit about this Silkie! (Optional):

What I mean by age on the form: This can be as simple as, 'In the brooder,' '6+ weeks,' and 'After first egg or crow.' You could also say, '3-day old chick,' if you want. I just want to know what stage of life they're at. :)
C) Most prominent fluff. (What? I like fluffy Silkies! :D )
D) Most Handsome Silke. (For those roosters in all their fluffy glory)
E) Funniest Silkie. (Silkies have a talent in making me grin from ear to ear)
F) Other. (Before I get carried away and there's a category from A to Z)
Gender (Optional): Female (Hopefully)
Category: Silkie Chicks
Tell us a bit about this Silkie! (Optional): Mochi is a very friendly White Silkie Bantam chick and loves to run up to me when I come to check on her and the other chicks. Her favorite thing to do is snuggle up in my palm and if it's sunny, she likes to sunbathe on her daily excursions outside. (As I said above, this is of Mochi when she was a chick. Now, she's 20ish weeks and much more different.)
Mochi the Chick.jpg
Alright, are you still with me? If so and you have Silkies, get some pictures, and enter them into the contest! If you don't have Silkies, please feel free to comment and follow along! :) If there is anything else you think I should add or if you have questions, tips, feedback, etc. (And once again, let me know if you'd like to help judge. :)) Please let me know! Now, let's see some Silkies!

Hi, and welcome! I want to see those Silkie chickens! This is just for fun, and there is no prize, but don't worry, there will be a winner for each category. (If anyone would like to help by volunteering for judging, please let me know! :) ) I love Silkie chickens and would love to see yours as well. Alright, here are the rules for this competition:

Rules:
Please fill out the form below when you enter the pictures of your chicken. While I love all chickens, this competition is for Silkie chickens only, so please refrain from posting chickens that aren't Silkies. (But feel free to comment, etc.) Please no more than three entries. The competition ends on 9/20/2020, and I will do my best to announce the winner on that day. The most important rule is to have fun! (Cheesy, I know.)

What I mean by age on the form: This can be as simple as, 'In the brooder,' '6+ weeks,' and 'After first egg or crow.' You could also say, '3-day old chick,' if you want. I just want to know what stage of life they're at. :)
Tell us a bit about this Silkie! (Optional): Mochi is a very friendly White Silkie Bantam chick and loves to run up to me when I come to check on her and the other chicks. Her favorite thing to do is snuggle up in my palm and if it's sunny, she likes to sunbathe on her daily excursions outside. (As I said above, this is of Mochi when she was a chick. Now, she's 20ish weeks and much more different.)
View attachment 2318766
Alright, are you still with me? If so and you have Silkies, get some pictures, and enter them into the contest! If you don't have Silkies, please feel free to comment and follow along! :) If there is anything else you think I should add or if you have questions, tips, feedback, etc. (And once again, let me know if you'd like to help judge. :)) Please let me know! Now, let's see some Silkies!
Aw! I wish I had silkies!
@Silkie owner
@Silkie Amateur
@Silkie Jax
@silkie and oeg
@Silkie nerd
@Silkie owner of 2
@Silkie Rancher
@Silkie-Chickens
@Silkie-lover
@ILoveBabySilkies
@Silki3mama

Hey could I enter? I have 5 silkie hens and would love to enter this contest!
Name: Muffin
Category: cutest silkie
About: muffin was are first laying silkie and now lays an egg a day! She is a bit of a ragamuffin but she’s the friendliest little thing! She’s a bearded silkie and sometimes gets bullied by our head hen peanut because she is too nice to fight back.
BD7CB43E-8198-4B8D-9C50-FAD351C87F8A.jpeg
68715077-7967-46C4-8206-4A6B1B148BD6.jpeg

Rules:

View attachment 2318766
Name: Unamed day old chicks from my last hatch.
Category: silkie chicks
my 11-year-old daughter wanted to do “studio portraits“ of the chicks, so here they are!

69302885-73DE-4DA5-A7C6-D14909E2D47C.jpeg
E757667F-860F-4156-9E52-7E226401748D.jpeg
7E4933AE-75F5-457B-B53D-98598CF0A4CC.jpeg
CC76AA2D-8D77-4636-94F4-D547B618772D.jpeg

Hey could I enter? I have 5 silkie hens and would love to enter this contest!
Name: Muffin
Category: cutest silkie
About: muffin was are first laying silkie and now lays an egg a day! She is a bit of a ragamuffin but she’s the friendliest little thing! She’s a bearded silkie and sometimes gets bullied by our head hen peanut because she is too nice to fight back. View attachment 2321511View attachment 2321512
Of course you can enter! Muffin is adorable!

Back
Top Bottom