Silkie chickens in NE Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Barbi, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Barbi

Barbi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Kaufman, TX
    I have a white roo and 2 hens, that are pet quality and a buff cockerel and pullet that are breeder quality. I also have 7 babies for sale that are 2 months old and can't tell the sex yet. 1 white, 3 buff and 3 black. One 8 month old blue splash cockerel that has been in the show. Can be seen on my web site
    www.geocities.com/heartland/farm/1660
    Barbi

2. chicktwit

chicktwit Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    What will you be pricing them at? I'm sure someone will ask if you ship. Those are some good looking birds. It's not far from Dallas. [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  3. Barbi

Barbi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Kaufman, TX
    I'm 35 miles from Dallas.
    The babies start at 7.50 and the older ones (pet quality) start at 15.00 and goes up. Yes, we ship.

4. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

Hey Barbi!

[​IMG]

5. Barbi

Barbi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Kaufman, TX
    Hey Chris

6. chicktwit

Oct 21, 2007
    How's the sale going? I really like those little black silkie babies. Your spash are great looking too. Do you think you'll sell some splash babies in the spring? I'm close enuf to pick up. Let me know if they're still avail. [​IMG]

7. Barbi

Barbi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Kaufman, TX
    I've sold some, but still have more to sell. I don't think I'll any splash ready till fall I hope. If there is something you are looking at let me know. I'm going to sell the 4 lavender babies that I have, they are 7 weeks old. Email me if you want to talk [email protected] or you can see all of the on my web site.

Barbi

8. Barbi

Barbi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Kaufman, TX
    I only have 4 lavender babies, 1 buff baby and 1 blue splash cockerel left for sale.
    Barbi

9. Barbi

Barbi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Kaufman, TX
    All I have left is a blue cockerel. He is 8 months old and very tame. He has been in a show and took second.
    Barbi

10. chicktwit

Oct 21, 2007
    I really love the black silkies I got. They are very healthy & tame. The Buff is also very tame & looks real nice. I reccomend this breeder & look forward to maybe some spash eggs or chicks later. Just let me know when you do. Thank you very much Barbi.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by