Silkie Chicks $2 each NY - Tri state area

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Nov 17, 2009.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    I have and will be hatching out a bunch of silkies while working on a few projects. all will be good quality (at least I am pretty sure they will be as the parents are) anyway I am only looking for a few very specific traits and the rest will be available. I am doing this as a pick up only for now. There will be a large variety of colors including lavender splits but I cant promise who is who I forgot to mark these eggs lol. There will also be a few sg possibly. They will be unsexed and I will sell in groups of 3 or more. They will be at a steal at $2 a chick and price will go up .50 each week as they get older. [​IMG] This is a pre order as they have not all hatched yet so just let me know if you are interested in some and once they are ready I will take pics or you can come pic out the ones you like. They all will be vacinated for Mareks disease.

Pics not available at this time but I will take some in the next few days. But if you look at my page you will see some of my silkies [​IMG] I am in Westchester NY

2. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    How many will you have? if you ship I may take all of them

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by