Silkie Chicks & Bantam Experimental Polish chicks / 4 Sale/ NE Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I have been hatching out some Very Cute Splash,Blue, Red, Buff & Partridge Silkies. All chicks are about 1 week old.... Also have Bufflaced & White Bantam Polish cross as well as Bluelaced experimental Polish bantam crosses. Silkies $10 Polish $5
    Pick up only..................
    Older chicks I may ship if you send a box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. corball

corball Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    Hello I am currently interested in your silkies if you still have any let. I was wondering if you did have them if they were bearded or not.

Thanks

3. Ferngully

Ferngully Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2008
    N.E. Florida
    I see a road trip in my future......... [​IMG]

Colors I don't have yet and/or I need.....

PM sent

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  4. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Blue laced bantam polish x's? what do they look like? Wish I was close, lucky I'm not [​IMG] Do you have any pics? I'd be interested in seeing them - sounds like an interesting experiment [​IMG]

5. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Pics added................ [​IMG]

6. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    OMG!!!!!!! The experimental Polish are TO DIE FOR!!!!!

Hmmmm...... they're bantams.... they won't take up any space..... Let me think if I will have space in the garage this winter..... I love bantam Polish!!!!! I have plenty of boxes to send!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katie

7. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    How much would shipping be if I was to send you a box? My zip is PA 18066. ("I may ship older chicks if you send a box" NOT COOL! You can't just go adding something like that after you show us those gorgeous polish!! [​IMG])

8. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

LOL, I'll see what I have left. I've had a few people come and buy some, so I'll have to check and see who's still there. I will have more later.....they've been laying like popcorn.....[​IMG]

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I think I have 1 pair of the Bluelaced left, and still have a bunch of the Goldlaced X White/Splash crosses.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  10. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

I know this is a long shot...but my neices are looking for 2 partridge silkie pullets. They don't have their pens yet. Keep me posted if your partridge silkie chicks don't get snatched up by fellow BYCers....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by