Silkie Chicks for Sale + 1 Free Rooster (Dracut, MA)

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by TeddyBearSilkie, Aug 16, 2014.

1. TeddyBearSilkie

TeddyBearSilkie Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2013
    Dracut, MA
    I am moving this listing to the 8 weeks and older forum.

I have silkie chicks available that come from breeder quality stock including my own. If you are interested in any of my silkies or have any questions let me know. My flock is NPIP tested. All photos pictured are from my flock.

I have 1 buff silkie cockerel available, 12 weeks old, and I have 3 white silkies, 7-8 weeks old, 1 boy, 2 girls. I would love to sell as a group, but will split up in male/female pairs if necessary.

I also have a free white silkie rooster that is searching for a home with some ladies of his own. He's my beta rooster, over a year old, and he's tired of being the low man on the totem pole. He said he won't be much trouble; he's already working on pretending to be a hen. He's good to his ladies and the little chicks. Just the other day I had him in my lap while I was trimming his toenails, and he didn't put up a fuss.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  2. ellis4H

ellis4H New Egg

Aug 15, 2014
    Do you ship? Thanks ~Tina

3. TeddyBearSilkie

May 29, 2013
    Dracut, MA
    I am hoping to place locally, but may consider shipping in September or October. Which ones are you interested in and where are you located?

4. kada6305

kada6305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2013
    Kersey, Pennsylvania
    If you are willing to ship to PA I may be interested end of September if weather permits.

5. SwampChick

SwampChick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 11, 2013
    Gainesville, FL
    Are any of these still available? I would LOVE the cuckoo, porcelain and black silkies if you are willing to ship to Florida. I am able to transfer payment immediately. TY.

6. blueturtlebeans

blueturtlebeans New Egg

Sep 22, 2014
    I would be interested in taking the two white hens...I have other silkies...my rooster is a bit of a bully...I'm in lunenburg...let me know :)

7. TeddyBearSilkie

May 29, 2013
    Dracut, MA
    Sorry, no females for sale only. Must take boys as well. My buff cockerel is a sweetheart. I would be keeping him if he complimented the flaws in my hens better. He sat on my lap for 15 minutes yesterday and fell asleep. I had to tell him it was time to get off. Imagine that.

8. sheri l brady

sheri l brady Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2014
    I'm looking for a rooster. I have hen but no rooster. This is an answer to a prayer.

9. TeddyBearSilkie

May 29, 2013
    Dracut, MA
    I have a white rooster available for free. I have a couple of cockerels as well. All available for pickup today.

10. sheri l brady

sheri l brady Out Of The Brooder

Sep 22, 2014
    im in Barstow ca, sorry about the confusion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by