1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie chicks for sale

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by cline93, Apr 10, 2015.

1. cline93

cline93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois
    I have some pet quality silkie chicks for sale. These are cuckoos and whites from cuckoos. They have great feathered feet. Range from 3 - 5 weeks of age. I am NPIP certified. Chicks were vaccinated for mareks. Shipping is available as well as local pickup. You can see some of our birds on facebook at All Gods Creation Bantams. Any questions you can send me a pm. Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  2. AngelLaydee

AngelLaydee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2015
    Need help finding a home for a rooster, he has no feet, he appeared her one day and has not left, I couldn't leave him in the cold but I don't know what to do with him, he is solid black with a bright red comb and waddle, and is friendly, lets you pick him up and such, but I do not have chickens, and I do not want chickens, can you be of any help to me as what to do with him?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  3. AngelLaydee

Apr 23, 2015
    Need help finding a home for a rooster, he has no feet, he appeared her one day and has not left, I couldn't leave him in the cold but I don't know what to do with him, he is solid black with a bright red comb and waddle, and is friendly, lets you pick him up and such, but I do not have chickens, and I do not want chickens, can you be of any help to me as what to do with him?

4. cline93

cline93 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2010
    Hillsboro,Illinois

All I have at the moment are a few chicks. I won't have any young adults until pro mid to late summer.

5. AngelLaydee

Apr 23, 2015
    no longer interested

6. the Silkie

the Silkie Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2015
    ill take some let me know if u got any [​IMG]

7. alix1011

alix1011 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2015
    Do you have any left?

8. babiibooboo

babiibooboo Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2015
    Ohio
    Any left? How much to ship one to Ohio?

9. 1124Bonnie

1124Bonnie New Egg

Jun 17, 2015
    Good morning,
    Do you have any female silkie chicks for sale? We are starting a chicken coop and my daughter would love one for her birthday. We live in the city (St. Petersburg, FL) and are limited to only hens.

Thank you,

Bonnie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by