Silkie Chicks FS...blue, black, & splash (PA/MD/WV/VA)

silkieluver_07

Songster
11 Years
Jan 31, 2008
Pennsylvania
I had an order placed with Ideal Poultry for 10 lavender silkie chicks. I got the chicks in today and recieved 7 blue and 3 black silkies... not what I paid for. I got 4 red standard packing peanuts that are FREE to a good home. The silkies have been given their mareks vaccination. I'm asking what I paid for them-$38.20 or best offer. If you only need a couple I can sell them seperately.

I also have two pet quality splash silkie chicks out of my bbs silkie pen . They are almost 3 weeks old. Asking $4 each. I can get pictures for anyone who is intereted in these.

Our farm is located in Waynsboro, PA 17268. My mother works in Hagerstown, MD and can meet someone there. We also travel to Chambersburg, PA often. Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread if you have any questions.
smile.png

Wow I can't believe they didn't send you any lavs at all!

I sold my lav that looked really boy'ish and then my smaller one I was hoping was a girl, died, I'm not sure why/how.

Hope someone that wants Silkies sees this before they are all gone
smile.png

If you don't find any takers, you know where to send the Blues & Splashes (hint hint).

Quote:
Yep, I'm pretty sure.
smile.png
Mom is calling Thomas423 (Anne) today to see if they can agree on a meeting place. I have to take pictures of them to show Ideal that they sent the wrong color.

Haha, you have been slacking. I am catching you lol.

Thats good. I guess if any of the eggs you sent home with me hatch, they should do so between this weekend and next Thursday. I have a duckling trying to hatch, its the first one from the pair of ducks you guys gave us from your friend. Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Back
Top Bottom