silkie chicks or hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by countrygirl911, Jul 11, 2011.

1. countrygirl911

countrygirl911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    i am looking to buy some silkie chicks or some hatching eggs. money is very tight right now due to my husband being layed off from work and what money we have goes to bills and to my daughters doctors i am looking for 12+ eggs at least and for a reasonable price. The little chicks makes my daughter smile so big it is hard to get a smile out of her but her face lights up when she is around chickens and chicks. She is 9 years old and has been diagnosed with Autism. I am not looking for charity just for some silkie chicks or eggs at a reasonable price.

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

3. groundpecker

groundpecker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    I just started raising silkies, "eggs in the incubator". If i had an extra roo, i would give you one. I hope somone has a good heart and gives you a couple.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Where are you located?

5. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Hi Countrygirl, I have some really nice Silkies that are just coming off being broody. Eggs are trickling in and not enough of one color to make a listing. I would be happy to send you 1 dozen for just shipping if you don't mind the mixed colors. They will be Black, Buff and White, all pure and from different pens.

Let me know please I will check back.

Jaynie

6. Memphisjourney2seramas

Memphisjourney2seramas Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2011
    jimnjay- your mailbox is full.

7. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Where are you located? I usually have free silkies that I have culled, they of course would have DQ's though.

8. countrygirl911

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    Quote:in mississippi in a little town called meadville

9. countrygirl911

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    Quote:hi that would be wonderful colors really do not matter i just love seeing my daughters face light up when she gets to see them hatch and to sit on the ground and have the little chicks walk in her lap and have her pet and love them. when they get older she loves to sit in the coop or in the run and watch them during this time is the only time you can get good responses from her. please let me know how much the shipping is.

10. robin416

robin416 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2007
    Quote:Go to her website and contact her that way. I'll call her and tell her to check in again.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by