Silkie Chicks to ship when cooler (black, buff, reds) (just hatched)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jul 20, 2011.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    IT IS TOO HOT TO SHIP BUT I WILL HOLD YOUR BABIES UNTIL I CAN SHIP THEM.
    I HAVE BLACK, BUFF, RED CHICKS AVAILABLE TO SHIP WHEN IT'S COOLER. I WILL HOLD THEM UNTIL THEY CAN SHIP. MUST BE PREPAID TO RESERVE. I DON'T HAVE PICS YET AS I DROPPED MY CAMERA LAST NIGHT AND BROKE IT. DROPPED IT OFF TO BE REPAIRED IF IT CAN BE. BUT PROMISE YOU THEY ARE VERY NICE CHICKS.

DUE TO NEW RULES YOU MUST CLICK THE "BUY IT NOW" BUTTON. AS THE ORDERS COME IN I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I HAVE RUN OUT OF ONE OF THE 3 COLORS. I MIGHT HAVE WHITE AVAILABLE ALSO.

I am taking orders for silkie chicks to ship when cooler. I will hold them but they must be paid for in advance (6 chick minimum). Will include an extra chick or two of my choice with your prepaid order.

It is a 6 chick minimum (unless you have talked to me to make other arrangements), they are $15 each at this age. Shipping is $65 and that includes box fee. I CAN SHIP UP TO 10-12 CHICKS IN ONE BOX. SIX CHICK $65 OR 12 CHICKS $75. SO KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN ORDERING YOUR CHICKS.

I will start shipping chicks as soon as I can once they are of age. I will check with you before shipping to make sure weather is ok on both ends.

[​IMG]
    More Pics at www.cjsilkies.com (newly vamped site. Pictures added frequently)

If you want Show Quality you just might get it like these people did.

Quote:Quote:I am not on here on the weekends usually so if you order or have a question I will not be able to acknowledge until Monday.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. leadwolf1

leadwolf1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    Where are you located in central PA. Would pickup be possible?

3. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Quote:I work in Williamsport and live in Woolrich.
    I meet most people at work since I have a closed flock.
    You can pick them up when they are old enough I don't let anything go until they are almost a month old.
    What color you looking for? Cj

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by