silkie ckicks in NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickaboo7, Jul 17, 2007.

1. chickaboo7

chickaboo7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    Manahawkin NJ
    I have 7 silkie chicks I need to place. They have not been sexed yet. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet you.

2. Iamaqte

Iamaqte Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    Hello! I am interested.. How much? I am about 2 hours from you... but I might be traveling in that direction next saturday if you are interested.
    Thanks!
    Patti

3. chickaboo7

May 18, 2007
    Manahawkin NJ
    I'm asking 4.00 a piece or 25.00 for all 7. I'm home most weekends, so let me know if your interested.

4. Iamaqte

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    I am very interested and will take all of them for $25.00.. I am working on heading out that way this Saturday to pick up some goats..lol..{me and my animals} so it looks like they are on the way to your area...I am waiting for them to write me back and then I will let you know for sure. Will this saturday work for you? What time of day is best for you?

5. chickaboo7

May 18, 2007
    Manahawkin NJ
    are you going to Hawkers Auction? If so I can meet you there. IF not I'll be home almost all day. My time is flexible

6. Iamaqte

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    What is Hawkers Auction? Whats that?

I am meeting up with a lady to adopt her goats that need a home and according to my directions you are on the way. However I am still waiting to get an answer from this women.. So this is up in the air. Grrr!

I am giving her the benefit of a doubt until tomorrow.. if i don't hear from her then I will shoot u an email and I will just set something up with u. How big are the chickens, so i know what i should bring to transport them in...

Thanks!
    Patti

7. Iamaqte

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    Hello Again! I just talked to the lady and I am hoping to meet up with her around noon. You are about 45 minutes from there (Howell, NJ 07731) "Double S Ranch" . I was wondering if you could meet me there as well.... It is taking me about an hour and half to get to the first stop and I don't want to keep the animals in the cages any longer , then I have to.

My husband is working on getting me a small livestock trailer so they get plenty of air.. just not directly:)

Please let me know.. Thanks!
    Patti
    PS u can email me direct at [email protected]
    PSS - If you cant meet me, then I need ur address so i can come get them.

8. Iamaqte

Jul 11, 2007
    Riegelsville, Pa
    Hi Ginny!
    The chickens are doing great! They came right out with the other chicks and went in when it got dark. I let the bigger ones out and put the smaller ones with my other smaller ones in a confined pen. They all are doing great!
    Thanks so much!
    ~ Patti

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by