1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie Cock/Roo - B/B/S only - Will pay for Shipping - Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JenEric Farms, Dec 30, 2009.

1. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    I am looking to purchase a Silkie, Male (less than a year preferred) in Blue, Black or Splash. He needs to be breeder or show quality only. I have two wonderful silkie pullets (5 months old). I need a mate for them. He will be pampered and loved. Please have a picture and a price in mind.

Thanks so much!
    Jen

2. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Quote:Jen- I unfortunately don't have a Silkie roo to send your way, but after reading your post and seeing your signature I saw that you have a corgi. I'm getting a corgi around the end of the summer! I'm so excited!

Just thought I'd share.

3. JenEric Farms

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:Jen- I unfortunately don't have a Silkie roo to send your way, but after reading your post and seeing your signature I saw that you have a corgi. I'm getting a corgi around the end of the summer! I'm so excited!

Just thought I'd share.

She is awesome. She is my second corgi and a wonderful little farm and family dog. You will be so pleased! Congrats!

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Do you have experience with shipping? I have not shipped before but have gotten shipped adult birds. I have a 7-month-old splash silkie cockerel from Melinda Hudalla of TN if you are interested. I was asking $20 for him. He has been shown and took BV in Sept. He's not in show condition now since he's been in a breeder pen. His comb could use some work, but its acceptable. If you pair him with a hen with a darker comb, their offspring will have better combs.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. JenEric Farms

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    I like him! I have never shipped a bird before... I am very interested in your guy! PM me...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by