Silkie ducks for sale!!! Trio, laying and fertile!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 19hhbelgian, Jun 5, 2010.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I have a trio of silkie ducks from Holderreads for sale. They are show quality, and are healthy, laying, and fertile. They lay a good sized green egg, and will set for you. My females are gray, and the drake that is going with them is white masking gray. I have decided to thin my flock and is the ONLY reason I am selling these birds. They are used to being in the coop, and are also used to being able to get out onto grass and free range. I am asking less for them than I paid, so you can go to Holderread's and pay more, or get this trio [​IMG] The trio that is for sale are all only a year and 3 months old. They are really nice birds, and are less messy than the 2 pekins I have [​IMG] The picture is of one of the hens, but I do not have that drake any more. I will be posting more pictures of the full trio tomorrow afternoon (Sunday) once I get home from work. If you have any questions feel free to PM, email or call me at (484)707-2006 Thank You!!

2. feather2

feather2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2008
    north haven, ct
    Do you sell their eggs?
  3. CityChicker

CityChicker Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    I wish you would have posted pictures of the actual birds! I just checked back again today and still no pics! [​IMG] Oh well, the female is gorgeous (she looks like a Blue Fawn though, I'm sure she will produce awesome babies). I would love to have seen the drake and the other hen.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by