Silkie egg SALE!~6+ eggs for just $25.00! INCLUDES SHIPPING!

ANYONE ELSE???? I HAVE 2 SETS THAT CAN GO OUT TOMORROW! Just $25.00 per set!
wink.png

JEN im sending out your payment tomorrow on a set of the silkie eggs! Plz give me a good mix my hen is broody and is ready to go! IM SO EXCITED to get these eggs!

Eggs recieved today and all in perfect shape! Thanks Jen for all the wonderful packing and for marking them. We are all so excited!!!!

Susan,
Ours too! We may have to have a Jen eggs hatching post together! LOL I just can't wait to have some decent silkies to decorate the herd.

YEA!
big_smile.png
I am glad that all the eggs are getting there safe and sound! Lets hope they all hatch! Thanks for the updates! JEN

Hi, Jen, the very well-packaged eggs arrived yesterday, Wednesday, Aug. 6. I fixed up the second coop for Victoria, so she will have it all to herself and her chicks when they hatch. She just sits there with a demeanor of "what's going on?" and look of total confusion. I'm betting this is her first time to actually set on eggs. I had to literally set her on them, and this morning, one was sticking out and I pushed it under her. She adjusted herself to cover it and all the others. I think that she's beginning to catch on to what she's supposed to be doing, but she really is funny. I hope that she doesn't change her mind in the middle of the process. Thanks for the extra eggs and your sending them so quickly. Joe

Last edited:
Mine are hatching.
This morning, Day 21, right on schedule....
I got up and one little chickie was almost out of his/her egg.
Lots more pips...

Hooray!!!!!

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

And now -- 2:30 pm -- I've got three out and hopping about, and one of them is a Partridge for sure !!!!!
I really wanted that Partridge !!!

Whhooppeeeeeee...

Susan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom