Silkie EGG special! 6+ for 35.00 w/ shipping! Now taking new orders!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Mar 29, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    OK its that time of year again, my bator is full and the birds have started to lay up a storm. If anyone is interrested in getting some of these eggs please post sold here and I will fill orders on a first come first serve basis. Paypal for the $35.00 can be sent to: [email protected] I will also accept money orders but if you plan to pay by moneyorder please let me know when you post sold so I know. You wont be disappointed in the quality of these silkies. Here are a few pics of my birds and plese visit my website to see pictures of all my birds. I will try to accomodate color preferences if I can. Thanks JEN

update 4-11: All previous orders should be filled by monday, If anyone else would like to get on the list I am still takeing orders for this week and next. My bator will be full for 2 more weeks yet. [​IMG] JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here we have a couple of my blue and splash girls, then a little black that I hatched from my own eggs, then we have my partridge birds, then the cuckoo roo and one of him crowing in front of the cuckoo hen (show off! LOL) I couldnt forget my splash roo and my little lavander hen that are also in the BBS pen. Then we have one of my buff hens and a couple of my white hens. Thanks for looking! JEN

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Sold! [​IMG]

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thanks Chickenzoo! One set sold possibly 2! [​IMG] I can ship these out Monday or Tuesday morning I'll start collecting them now if thats good for you. Paypal goes to: [email protected] Please include your address for shipping! Thanks so much! JEN

OK WHOES NEXT????

4. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Oh goodness, your website looks great! Some good looking chicks on there! Love the cochins as well! I got so many chickens and eggs coming in this week the only way I could take anymore is to try that brabator thing those crazy women where doing a few weeks ago....hmmm...wonder how that worked out.. [​IMG]

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    second and third set sold to must be crazy! I'll take a few more orders so get them while you can... there going fast! JEN

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  6. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    I will take a batch SOLD

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thanks blueoval1! your 3rd on the list! I'll E mail everyone as I ship there eggs out with the tracking # next week. [​IMG]

8. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Will you be doing a special like this later on for buff silkie eggs?

9. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I may once they start to lay. There not laying yet this year [​IMG] I cant wait for them to start myself. I want to hatch some eggs from my new roo. JEN

10. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Okay. Ill keep looking. [​IMG] One of my almost 7 month old girls started about 2 weeks ago. I put some in the bator friday to see if they are fertile.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by