1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie Egg Special in Al Ships Monday

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Jun 27, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    SOLD! Sent payment.

Marie

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Whew, I posted that so fast, I forgot to say anything else. Can you tell me about what to expect as far as colors. I have been waiting on some of your eggs and I have a broody right now who I can put some of them under. Woohoo!

Marie

3. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    They will be out of buff, Splash, Black, white, blue breeding pens. Thanks Marie. Your helping me by some more eggs. Not silkies though.

4. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I know what you mean. I really don't need to spend the money but I have been waiting on some fo your eggs for a while. Glad to help you and glad to get such a great deal. Can't wait to see how they do. I wondered though, are you including a cold pack or anything now that the weather is warmer? Just curious. I have some eggs to ship out tomorrow and don't know if I should put something in there. It is so hot here in MS and I am sure in South AL too. Thanks.

Marie

5. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    I will see what I can do to keep them cool. Julie

6. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh I would not dare tell you how to package eggs. You have much more experience than I do. I was really just asking for my own knowledge. I know that Jaynie said she was starting to include a cool pack, but I was not sure if you did that or not or if it was even recommended. Thanks so much. Hope I get lots of new babies. And of course add some great blood to my flock.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by