Silkie eggs,24+ b/b/s and white, and splash ,georgia

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
all bearded stock, nice quality, I have a blk hen took BV in Feb, white hen took RV,RB at same show, I have Bobbi Porto Blue roos in the Blk/Blu pen, I have white roo in white pen (from Bobbi Porto), and I have a splash roo from Sassy silkies in with blk and blu hens. please consider location in the country when ordering eggs, travel time and hot climate, although I did send eggs last week to Calif and they arrived in 2 days.
I accept paypal at my email address [email protected]
I can't guarantee the hatchability rate do to circumstances out of my control, but I have hatched some nice chicks throughout the spring.I pack well with bubble wrap and send priority mail with confirmation#. I can mail these out tomorrow if bought before 3pm tomorrow.Most eggs are less than 5 days old,gathered daily. Only extra eggs might be a day or two older, but still viable. I have more eggs from the BBS pen so far.
whitesilkiepen.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/000_0605.jpg

browneyebuttafly~~Mary has GORGEOUS birds. My second batch from her just went into lockdown. My first batch of fuzzy butts are all feathering out beautifully--large crests, fully feathered feet/toes.

Just my opinion, you can't go wrong with Mary's eggs.

My hatch rate with her eggs runs about 85%, better than I get with ANY other shipped eggs.

Back
Top Bottom