silkie eggs 24+ black,blu, splsh, white,buff sometimes partridge

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
Please post in the reply SOLD if you want these eggs, otherwise someone might just pm me, and then another reply , and I might not be on line, and I end up with two buyers
(This is a new classified ad, I just reposted an old ad, even though byc shows it is 5 days old.and I wished they would fix it)

This will be an assortment of 24+, lots of Blues,blacks,splash, whites, few buffs

silkie eggs,from Bearded stock. All my silkies are separated by color except the splash and some blues are together,blacks and blues are together, whites are separate, buffs are separate. they have blue ear lobes, 5 toes, nice crest , the correct standards.
, I do not guarantee your hatch rate, because it depends on your hatching methods, and the postal handling, but I get a good hatch rate here.I accept paypal at [email protected] shipping is $15 eggs are no more than 4 days old unless they are the extras. I do pick up several times a day especially during cold weather,, and I usually get 12 or more eggs per day.
the eggs will be shipped the next business day after the sell. Would like to ship these off on Sat., Jan 21. Please include your tel # with your shipping address if you want me to put that on the box for the post ofc to call you upon arrival and hold for pick up. Thanks for looking.
occasionally I will get a partridge from my blues and blacks, must be a hidden gene in there. Don't have any adult partridges.
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/mbrobbins/silkiechicks6-8.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom