SILKIE EGGS 8+ BLACK/BLUE/SPLASH ALABAMA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    Please could you post some pictures of your adult birds? Thanks!

2. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    These are sold Cara. I will post you some pics though in case you want some for next Monday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Cara there are a lot more photos on page 2 and 3 of my Splash and blue breeders. My DSL is down right now and I am waiting for repair. I am on dialup and it takes forever to search through my photobucket to get the pics you want. I will have a Webpage soon Thanks Julie

3. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I hope I get some that look like that! Soooo cute!!!!!!

4. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    You should. I have had some really awesome little chicks hatch. Some board people drove over two hrs yesterday and bought some chicks. I have more chicks if anyone wants to come to my house and get them.

5. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I would have to skip on that, little far from WA. [​IMG] To Add did you get my PM?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007
  6. Cracker

Cracker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    North-West Florida
    Hi Julie. We made it home after dark last night, and everyone made the trip just fine. We really enjoyed the visit with you and your beautiful flock. Chicks are settling in to their temporary quarters in our bathtub. LOL At least I know where to go to when I'm looking for the wife.
    Thanks again,
    Cracker

7. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Cracker, so nice to meet you and your wife. I know those little babies are in a good home. You come back any time and I can hatch you some buffs in the Spring. Hatch you some blacks when you get ready.
    Christina I PM'd you. sorry I didn't see yours earlier.

8. Blisschick

Blisschick not rusty

Feb 20, 2007
    Shepherd, Texas
    As soon as I'm able to scrape $20 together, I'd like to buy some eggs from you. I know I shouldn't, but my incubator is so lonely and empty![​IMG]

9. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Quote:Bathtubs.........are for ducks..........you silly Cracker...! (just jokin) Julie does have some cute chicks. If I had more pens..hehe(will come spring)"don't tell my wife".I'd love to have more silkies....!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by