Silkie Eggs...8 for $35.00 includes shipping! PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Sep 9, 2009.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    OK I am still trying to get moved in and settled, but if I forgot anyone or anyone wants to contact me about buying eggs, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Its been hard for me to keep track of everything durring the move and being without a computer really stinks!!!! I'm trying though.

I also have begun to sell eggs again! I am going to take a few order for 8 eggs at $35.00 each set. These will be a mix of colors or I can try to do color preferences. Just post sold here and send paypal to the email addy above and I will fill orders as they are received! Thanks all! JEN

2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Jen - do you have any black/blue/splash silkie cockerels for sale? I am looking for 1 young guy in any of those colors to go with my young blue and black pullets.

I live in Maine.

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Yes I may have some. I do have some young birds that I hatched a few weeks ago. I will see what I have and let you know. Thanks JEN

4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:I would like to purchase them. But I won't have the money until Friday.

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thats ok reese, Just let me know when you are ready! JEN

6. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Great thank you. I will get a hold of you Friday.

7. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I also see you are in Ohio, I am near the pa ohio border up near the lake. If you are anywhere near me we may be able to arrange a pickup! JEN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by