Silkie Eggs - BUY IT NOW - Shipping included

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Atlchick, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    12+ Silkie Hatching Eggs (usually 15 or so)....will ship Priority with Confirmation to keep you informed of your shipment. Packaging carefully with bubble wrap.

Payment accepted: Paypal at [email protected] or Visa/Mastercard if you prefer.

Pictures on Member Pages: atlchick.

I have all my Silkies in one pen; there are several whites, a couple of blacks, a couple of grays, and the roo is buff.

The fertility rate has been great. I've got new peeps running around everywhere!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  2. mountainwhisper

mountainwhisper Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Southwest Virginia
    I just sent you payment by paypal. Please ship mine around March 26th. That way I have time to clean out the incubator from the eggs in there now, and we aren't having them travel on the weekend. Thanks :) I also sent payment for one of your EE auctions.

3. silkymom1986

silkymom1986 The Silkie Villa

Sep 28, 2011
    Byhalia, MS
    Hi, just sent you the money, can you ship mine out on the 12th?

4. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Yes...that should be fine.

Thanks,
    Rita

5. Atlchick

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    BTW...my dad has a Boston Terrorist which comes to work with him everyday. We love him dearly, but he's 40 pounds of hard-headed muscle and smart as can be. He sure does love his people.

6. silkymom1986

silkymom1986 The Silkie Villa

Sep 28, 2011
    Byhalia, MS

How cool!! Our boston terrier Dixie is by far the smartest dog we have. And so loving!! I love that breed! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by