Silkie eggs for sale! ~ 6+ for $25.00 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jun 29, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    6+ Silkie Egg assortment. Eggs can include b/b/s, White, Partridge, Buff and Cuckoo. Paypal only and No E checks (they take to long to clear) Eggs will ship out on Wednesday. Paypal can be sent to: [email protected] If you would like these eggs just post sold here and send payment to the address above. Thanks so much! JEN

I forgot to mention that shipping is $10.00.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I forgot to mention you can see pics of all my birds on my website. www.sassysilkie.com Thanks again!

3. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

Hi, Jen, what would be the total for a dozen eggs shipped to Indiana, 46143? My little silkie hen just went broody, how many eggs can be put under her. Thanks

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    WOW where did you find this older post. LOL I have the offer going on now again in a newer one. But anyhow, they would be $50.00 for 12+ includeing shipping. I have 3 orders to fill and could send them out this comming wednesday. If you would like them post sold here and send Paypal to: [email protected] Thanks! JEN

Edited to add: I forgot to mention that if your hen is not really small she should be able to just cover a dozen eggs. Thats about all mine can hold any how. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by