silkie eggs for sale(showgirls possible) special, MORE EGGS pg 3

therealsilkiechick

ShowGirl Queen
12 Years
Jul 18, 2007
Northwestern, pa
the girls r laying like crazy since spring is here and i don't even have all layers laying yet. i can do $15 + $9 s/h for each 12+ eggs. paypal only to [email protected]. these will be shipped this comeing week. they will be eggs from the following pens listed below. should be able to do a dz of whites, dz of partridge, and 2dz assortment whatever is laid. post sold for what dz u want and i will include any extras i can also.
thanks,
silkie

***both dz assrt pending/sold, thank you!!

***pen#2- exhibition white silkies-sold

pen#3/4 double pen- bearded partridge silkies but does have partridge showgirl roo and buff silkie roo and partridge silkie roos, all girls r partridge silkies

pen#5-don't know who is laying
there is- showgirls-splash and calico-boys and girls
silkies-splash and calico-boys and girls
and a black sizzle pullet

Last edited:
Mary can you post pics of the calico color. I am not familiar with that coloration. What colors do you normally get from that pen? I so want those whites, really bad. And the blue crested polish birds you have are beautiful. How old are your bantam faves? I just love them too. I am such an addict. Thanks.

Marie

Last edited:
Hi! I want a dozen, but do you know what day you will ship as I don't have my bator up yet? Don't want babies with no way to hatch em! Thanks a bunch!!! Steph

steph,
i will start shipping again after mon let me know what day u want them shipped so i know when to collect for them. also let me know if u want all whites, all partridge or an assortment.
thanks,
silkie

marie,
i will try to get pics of them today for ya. they r a blue splash coloration with some buff splash coloring in them. they r really cute. i'll try to take updated pics of all the pens.

i have not hatched from them since i put them all together so not sure what may come from the mix, hopefully i'll get some small breeder coops built soon. my guess would be blue/black/splash possible calico not sure.

thank you, some of them r in molt right now but there is alot that aren't also so i'll try to get more pics of them too. thank you they r one of my favorites.
smile.png
i have sold off or given away all but a pair of them. they r about 8-10mths old now if i remember right i'd have to find my hatch journal to see date hatched. they r not in a pure pen at the moment they r in with d'uccles and polish and 1 silkie, so those may thow pures or mutts. the eggs comeing from them i believe r polish or favs. thanks, lol i am too.
silkie

there is a sg roo in with the partridge pen and in the splash/calico/black pen there is showgirls in calico and splash. as an added thought my all white showgirl pen is not back to laying yet but will offer them up as soon as i can too. all my showgirls breed true and do not throw normal feathers they are F11- F14 generations. however due to genetics it is possible to hatch silkies from them also.
silkie

Last edited:
here is some pics for ya. i will get some better ones tomarrow if it is nicer cause it was really windy and started to snow and they were not helping any they kept trying to hide in the coops and huddle down on our hands to stay warm.
enjoy,
silkie

these r from the splash/calico/black pen:
calico showgirl roo
HPIM1549.jpg

splash silkie pullet
HPIM1551.jpg

splash bearded showgirl pullet
HPIM1552.jpg

Hi Silkie! Ok, I will take a set of mixed, can you ship on Thursday? and I will paypal you as soon as the transfer clears from my bank account! Thanks a bunch!!!!
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom