1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie eggs FS GA Two offers SQ/BQ **Sold!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

How do you differentiate between SQ and BQ eggs?

2. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:I am saying that the birds the eggs will come from are either nice enough to be considered show quality or at lease breeder quality, not pet quality [​IMG] Obviously just because a egg came from a show quality bird you are not guaranteed a show quality chick. Each has to be evaluated on it's own merits [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. VettekLisa

VettekLisa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2008
    Hale, Missouri
    1 set SOLD! I'm sending via paypal now.

4. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Thank you so very much! Please PM me with your mailing information [​IMG]

5. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Just wondering if you could post pics of the parent stock. I cannot wait for mine to hatch and wish to drool over the parent stock for awhile.

6. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    Somebody buy these eggs!! I am so pleased with my last hatch which were pumpkinpup eggs. I got some wonderful chicks. Amazing foot feathering, toe spacing and vaulted skulls. I am eagerly awaiting to see how they grow up. THANKS SO MUCH ROBIN!!

7. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:It has been so very rainy and nasty here that the adult birds are just a mess [​IMG] I can try and get some pics for you but I am not promising anything. They may all look like drowned musk rats, lol!

8. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Awwww, thank you so much for posting your results. I am very pleased you are happy with your babies! [​IMG] Keep me posted!

9. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    I know what wet silkies look like [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] They love to get wet. Every time I hear someone say that they are fragile, certainly don't know mine.

I would love some pictures anyway. Pictures of your wet dirty silkies will still make me smile. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by