1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie eggs~ I sitll have some available! SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jun 16, 2008.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Seeing the demand I am offering 6 sets of 6+ silkie eggs for $25.00 plus shipping. Shipping will be set at $10.00 and that covers usps priority mail with tracking. Your eggs will come to you extremely well packed and labeled. (just ask anyone who has ever gotten eggs from me they will attest to that) As always first come first serve. Eggs will be shipped out in the order that payments are received. Paypal please and NO E CHECKS PLEASE! Paypal can be sent to: [email protected] If you have a color preference please include that on your payment allong with the address you would like your eggs shipped to. The girls are laying well but who knows for how long. If for any reason I am unable to fill any of the orders A full refund will be issued immediately. Thanks so much! JEN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2008
  2. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    3 sets sold 3 to go! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    4 sets are sold one more to go! I have buff and cuckoo eggs I could send out today or tomorrow if anyone wants them. I also have a set of all black/blue/splash I could send out tomorrow also. Let me know if you are interrested in these. Thanks again! JEN

4. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    STILL AVAILABLE!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by