Silkie Eggs in Al. Blue/Black/Splash 8+ Ship Mon.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Dec 9, 2007.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    My girls are still laying well. I have one more batch of eggs I can ship Monday for 20 dollars, includes shipping. I will be putting eggs from my two remaining blacks in there as I am getting eggs this next week in mail and won't have room in my incubator. Paypal only. First one who says SOLD gets them. My paypal addy is [email protected]. I will be at Church this morn so might not get to check back till later today. thanks Julie

2. chtwins

chtwins New Egg

Nov 21, 2007
    Sebastopol
    SOLD

3. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    thank you. Got you Paypal and I will send them in the Morn. Let me know when you get them. Julie

4. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Will you be selling more? I may be interested.

5. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    I will have the Blue Splash next week no more blacks until fall of next year as far as I know right now.

6. chtwins

chtwins New Egg

Nov 21, 2007
    Sebastopol
    Eggs arrived today. Thanks. Only one of the eggs toward the bottom of the box was broken. Thanks again. Will let you know how the hatch goes.

7. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks for letting me know I have shipped to WA but never your state before. Sorry about you losing one egg. Hope you have good hatch from the rest of them. Julie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by