Silkie Eggs (Kentucky)

kentuckysilkies

Songster
12 Years
Feb 20, 2007
Winchester Kentucky
A dozen plus lots of extra hatching eggs from my non-standard flock of Silkies. I have very good quality birds, but I do not separate by color, in fact only two birds in my flock could be considered standard color. I bring in new breeding roosters every 2 years to insure genetic variance in the flock. All birds in my flock are bearded and have medium to large crests. All have heavy foot-feathering, correct combs and toes, and skin color. Shipping will be the actual USPS priority shipping cost on a 3 pound box from your zipcode to mine plus $2.00 for packaging materials. You can see pictures of my flock on my website, kentuckysilkies.com
If you win the auction contact me with you zipcode and I will calculate your shipping cost and give you the total for payment. I only accept direct Payment through Pay-Pal on auctions. If you want another payment option contact me directly for ordering.

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Tom

ohemgeeohemgeeohemgee

23 minutes left, and i'm bouncing in my chair. This is really pathetic - I must get a life aside from chickens. I simply must.

I don't have a coop for them. It's okay. I'll have ... erm ... three months to build one, thereabouts. Right?

They're so beautiful. My darling husband is terrified of chickens (PTSD from a childhood rooster attack), but he lurves babies in general. Just usually fuzzy, rather than feathery. And he might grow to love these, since they look more like animated dustbunnies.

OMG I'm so excited.

You'd think I was eight years old, and it was Christmas Eve.

He's just going to love when I tractor them in the fenced in back yard and let them range back there.

::bounce-bounce-bounce::

ya.gif

I hope I get them!
fl.gif
If I don't, I'm going to be all
somad.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
hit.gif
rant.gif
duc.gif
and my family will be all
hide.gif

If I do, I'll be all
tongue2.gif
bun.gif
and
celebrate.gif
and
clap.gif
and waiting for
jumpy.gif
and it'll be like this:

house
wee.gif
mailbox

house
wee.gif
mailbox

house
wee.gif
mailbox

house
wee.gif
mailbox

house
wee.gif
mailbox

the whole time I'm waiting for them

and then I'll
th.gif

Have I put in enough smileys to express my excitement here?

Seriously, I'm 43 years old, and I'm jittery like it's my first date.

Last edited by a moderator:
nah, surprise him with the hatched babies! I've got some from Tom in the incubator now.........

Back
Top Bottom