Silkie eggs needed desperately....UPDATE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by leslie0815, Feb 26, 2008.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I just threw out my second batch of silkie egg duds....I understand it happens but I have had a very bad time with eggs so far this season. I have 5 silkie hens that I really need a rooster for...lol any other time it is the other way around..someone with too many roosters. I want to get some silkie eggs reasonably priced to Georgia. Willing to try again. Thought about ordering chicks but still uncertain. Thanks again.........any color and just pet quality is fine.....

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    lannabun had some eggs advertised yesterday. They are nice looking birds, just mixed colors.

3. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Leslie..BamaChicken...(Julie in AL)...has silkies, might PM her and see if she has any hatching eggs at the moment...

4. meriruka

meriruka Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    I wish there was a "chicken railroad'. I have a white silkie roo, if I could drive it to someone in NC, who would drive it to someone in SC, then you could get it from them.
    We could call it "chicken pooling" or something!

5. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Leslie,
    I sent you a PM>
    Christie [​IMG]

6. Hi Leslie,
    If you head up this way, we can pick a cockerel out of the brooder for you [​IMG]

Lisa

7. jmike

jmike Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2008
    Lindale, TX
    I wish I could give you one of my 20!!

8. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    what collors do you have? you dont actually live far from me if i remember corectly, im between waynesboro and Augusta. I only have buff atm.... I can save you some eggs here once the darn things decide to lay again *sighs* and you could pick them up.

chickhamm
    Theressa

9. jmike

jmike Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2008
    Lindale, TX
    If your talking to me I have partridge and white that I can give you but the white are to young

10. chickhamm

chickhamm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    [​IMG]

was for leslie, sory jmike.

chickhamm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by