Silkie eggs - On Sale, extra eggs - great reviews

Blueberrysilkies

Chirping
Jun 4, 2021
I have hatching eggs for sale Etsy @PeonyPuffSilkies. I have a few extras, Egg-stras ha so I'm doing a quick 1 week Sale. If you want silkie eggs, get 'em!

While your visiting, check out the reviews. So cute!

Attachments

• 20210624_094836.jpg
    20210624_094836.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 30
Hello! I'm looking to buy these in the future (after my batch I just had yesterday grows up lol), but do you have any advice on raising silkies? I've always wanted to get some of their breed, but I've never been able to find any. It won't be for a while since I just got chicks two months ago, just had some hatch yesterday, and have ones being layed on that will hatch in 2 weeks, but I'm wanting to get as much information as I can!

Hello! I'm looking to buy these in the future (after my batch I just had yesterday grows up lol), but do you have any advice on raising silkies? I've always wanted to get some of their breed, but I've never been able to find any. It won't be for a while since I just got chicks two months ago, just had some hatch yesterday, and have ones being layed on that will hatch in 2 weeks, but I'm wanting to get as much information as I can!
Hello! That's awesome that yoyr thinking silkies in your future! My advise is, if you love yard art, they are beautiful to watch! They are very docile and silly. They can't fly so predators are a problem if they aren't protected. They kind of hop and flap. Mine don't roost at night either. They can only jump like 12 inches so they prefer to lay in the bedding at night. So precious!
I have all sorts of colors! I adore them! I even have some cuckoo silkies! Adorable!
Hope that helps!

Oh gosh, I'm so tempted. It's so hard to find satin hatching eggs that doesn't have showgirls in the mix! It says shipping is free....?!
Unfortunately we have a bit of heatwave here. i'll definitely be stalking you once the cooler weather comes around...

Back
Top Bottom