1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silkie eggs: Paint,Black, White , showgirl and frizzles, show girl frizzles. shipping included in pr

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Little Ameraucana Mom, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    15+ eggs total ready to ship Monday $40 shipped.

Since shipped eggs are such a risk, and with winter officially here in Indiana, I've dropped my prices for everyone, to help out on the extra risk of winter

.can not ship to Hawaii, Virginia or over seas. Alaska is $5 more in shipping.

Please post sold, so everyone knows they are sold, and then go to Paypal and Pay:[email protected]

Once someone post sold and pays, and lets me know what eggs they want I"ll close the listing and reopen with what is available.

Due to Handling of PO, weather, your incubation methods, ect, I can not guarantee you hatch rate. I do check for fertility every week.

Everyone is welcome to join our farm facebook page . Everything is usually listed there first .https://www.facebook.com/HeavenlySpringsFarm

5 white eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6 Paint silkies eggs

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    3 eggs Black Silkie Pen (Just won Res. Breed in Jr. show .) Show before this one , we won Res. Ch. Featherleg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

0 BBS

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    3 showgirl eggs
    blue silkie cockresl , with all showgirl or showgirl frizzle hens in group except for one white silkie sizzle hen.:
    From this pen you can hatch silkies, silkie frizzles, showgirls, showgirl frizzles.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. mylittlechicken

mylittlechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2013
    Elgin, TX
    Sold

3. phoenixguy

phoenixguy Out Of The Brooder

Nov 3, 2013
    Hi interested in purchasing some of your eggs can you send me payment and shipping info. Thanks

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    some of these eggs listed are sold. But I can send you another group, Tues or wed. Info is in ad.

5. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    sold pending payment

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  6. Farmgirl245

Farmgirl245 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 18, 2013
    Hi I was thinking bout getting some hatching eggs in the spring. Will you have any showgirl and paint eggs available then?

7. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I should. Il'l be hatching for myself around March and april, but should have some before an after that

8. Farmgirl245

Nov 18, 2013
    Ok thanks

9. Farmgirl245

Nov 18, 2013
    I have one more question I saw that you also sell lavender americana eggs can you mix the silkie eggs along with the Americana eggs too?

10. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Sure , I can do that

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by