1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

silkie eggs? show girl eggs? EGGS>>??!!??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shmooborp, Aug 23, 2008.

1. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

i realllly REALLLY REALLLY want to buy ither white silkies or white show girl eggs... REALLY BADLY i will be showing next year and am determind to get champion again! and i realllly want something unique that non of the other lame kids had. lol.. well they werent lame.. but thier birds were sorta patooy. anywho! if ya got some pleaaaase let me know and feel free to post pics too [​IMG] im in oregon .. land of grass and hills and moist air..

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Perhaps adding what you are seeking plus your location in the title would be hepful. [​IMG]

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i just posted earlier showgirl eggs for sale a few posts under this. [​IMG]

4. shmooborp

thanks for letting me know [​IMG] anyone else? west coast? lol..

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    shmoo...

I don't really have anything you are looking for because my eggs will not be purebred. I have a Buff Silke Roo and a Partrige silke hen and a dark frizzle hen. So if you don't mind mixed eggs I am going to start selling them the middle of September.

I hope you do find some purebreeders out there though, [​IMG]

6. shmooborp

ooooh thanks for the offer tsagirl [​IMG] but i realllly want to do whites... but i will think about it , and might take u up to fill empty space in my bator [​IMG]

7. shmooborp

does anyone have any white showgirls or silkies specifialy? i am dieing here LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by