SILKIE EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kentuckysilkies, Jan 2, 2009.

1. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    I normally do not ship eggs in the winter, but we are supposed yo have warm weather for the next few days. I have a dozen plus extra Silkie eggs and a couple eggs from a Spitzhauben pullet. If anyone wants them $20.00 shipping included if you are east of the Rockies $23.00 if you are west of the Rockies. You can see pictures of the Silkies at www.kentuckysilkies.com These are from a mixed color flock.

Tom

2. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Sold! PM me or answer here with the paypal info- and I will pray for not-so-cold weather until they get here.
    Nice looking silkies and show-girls you have there. In fact, if you were to accidently put some showgirl eggs in there, I wouldnt complain [​IMG]

Kim

I just checked my weather forecast and it isnt going to get above 30 degrees all next week, so I will add lots of [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] that some of them make it.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  3. kentuckysilkies

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    Kim I wish I could send some showgirls, but all the girls that are old enough to lay are broody or have chicks right now. I hope to have eggs to sell by March or April. I will have a section on the webpage devoted to them.

My pay-pal address is [email protected]

4. Mom 2em All

Mom 2em All Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Southeast Michigan
    Paypal sent. Im going to go dig out and fire up the incubator, get it steady and ready-and try and find the most stable temp area of my house- the main reason I am even getting eggs this time of year is because of my goofball broodies outside. ..I will go threaten them that now that they better not decide to 'get over it' like I have been telling them. [​IMG]

5. kentuckysilkies

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    Hi Kim, I got the payment. I sent you a PM

Thanks very much,
    Tom

6. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Quote:Well I missed this one!