Silkie Frizzle Hen (8 mo) needs new home near Orange County, California

suzeer

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 13, 2012
We have a lovely pet silkie frizzle mix hen. She is so sweet and love to follow us around the yard. She was laying an egg per day, then went broody for a while, and has been not laying or broody for a month or so. I'm sure she'll start laying again. This has been our first and only experience with chickens and it's been fun. However my neighbors aren't happy about us having her -- so we need to re-home her ASAP. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you!

Cali?
I'd like to help you but there's a lot of space in between here in there. Hope you find a good home good luck

Last edited:
Hi there. I don't know how I didn't see this post until now! Would you still be able to take her? I can bring her to you. Let me know. She is so sweet. We just don't have the proper accommodations for her and my neighbors aren't happy about us having a chicken. You can text me at 949-279-7305. Thank you!

I can take care of her!!! The perfect thing is that I live in Trabuco Canyon which is practically right next to MV!! Can you also give me the chicken coop?

Back
Top Bottom