Silkie Genders?

I was hoping they'd be pullets cause I don't want them to fight an all, I've got a Rooster not sure how he'd be with two boys when I've got two drakes.

You...could put them in a separate pen? Sorry, cockerels are so disappointing some times. I want to find a good, free ranging happy home for this little fella. I don't have to get rid of him, but we have eight other cockerels in our flock of thirty three chicks and chickens. Sorry. :( :(

You...could put them in a separate pen? Sorry, cockerels are so disappointing some times. I want to find a good, free ranging happy home for this little fella. I don't have to get rid of him, but we have eight other cockerels in our flock of thirty three chicks and chickens. Sorry.
sad.png
sad.png

Awe he's a cutie. I want to keep my boys I'm just hoping they wont be like my RIR, where they're all like "don't touch me" and run from me. I like holding them X3. And thats a lot of chickens! Chickens are fun animals, They're always up to something like toddlers into something. But, if they aree boys and if my Turkens a girl maybe I'll get some showgirl babies, not sure if anyone'll go broody though I think they just started to molt.

Silkies go broody a lot and are really good mothers, I have heard. Maybe if you hold them a lot then they might like to be held or not mind being held. Thanks. Good luck!

P.S-
I love showgirl babies! I hope one of your hens will go broody and have a lot of chickies! Maybe post pictures of your Turken and we might be able to tell his/her gender. Keep us updated!!

I had heck getting her or him to sit still so I had to make my arm into a perch X3.

Sorry that its upside down ll

I don't know. I don't have one. But I want one! Probably about that size. Maybe bigger. What's her name? She will probably lay cream colored eggs, or brown eggs.

Back
Top Bottom