Yes that is what I got the bantams for but I did not want her to do so yet (Ok, I will stop trying to get Mother Nature to go along with my plans. ). They are only 6 months old and we are coming into the cold. I have tried discouraging her and took the eggs away, but she keeps getting/laying more. I have decided rather than cage her alone to break the cycle, I am going to cage her with the eggs she has now (oh and maybe a couple others of my full size eggs ) and let her have them. Now for the question that I came to ask. I am just slightly higher in elevation than Phoenix, AZ and we run about 3-4 F lower, but of course with the seasons change, our temps and weather are fluctuating. Mom is really staying tight on those egge and is probably keeping them constant temp, but should I help her out and bring the dog crate that I will be moving her into inside? How about if she gets some to hatch, should I bring them in then, if I let her stay out? Thank you all for any thoughts.