Silkie hatch is done ...YIPEE

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chikincrazee, Nov 19, 2010.

1. chikincrazee

chikincrazee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    IL
    Hi everyone out there have a bunch of gorgeous little peeps running around in the brooder ..had to help 3 hatch as they were almost out kind of got tired and dried out but they are doing fine...i got the eggs from cjexotic and i highly recommend her eggs they arrived with not a one broken and hatched very well....silkies are fussy little birds to get to hatch out so to get as many as i did wihtout too many problems was wonderful....will posts pics later this weekend when i am sure they will be even more fuzzy...happy hatching Chris:cool:

2. abhaya

abhaya Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    cookeville, tn
    congrats:jumpy

3. BunnyMomma

BunnyMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2010
    Olin, North Carolina
    Happy Birthday Chicks! [​IMG]
    I ordered my second batch of eggs from CJ's too, and they are due to arrive this week. I had problems with my incubator on the first batch, however and only got two chicks. I fixed the incubator and can't wait to get a new batch in. The chicks I got from her a georgeous! Her packaging methods are great and her eggs arrived without any problems.
    Bunny [​IMG]

4. PolloAdoro

PolloAdoro Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2010
    Conifer, Colorado
    I just set 30 from CJ last night and am so excited! Congrats on those adorable little babes!!!
    PLEASE post pics!!!

5. chikincrazee

chikincrazee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    IL
    Okay thought i was done went down to check on the stragglers on the hatch and there was another little black one trying to get out so i helped him and he is up and drying off....so i got 14 chicks from 16 eggs...a great hatch...good luck with all your hatches ....[​IMG]

6. PolloAdoro

PolloAdoro Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2010
    Conifer, Colorado
    Pictures??? Pretty Please [​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by