1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

silkie hatching eggs 24+ blcks,blues,whites,splsh, sometimes partridge

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Aug 25, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    . All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are seperated by color, you will probably get white, black,blue,splash,,and sometimes partridge.I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. I'm keeping my mother for the next two weeks, so no time for chicks this month and planning on a short vacation soon,. These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 8-13 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] I have just added 4 pullets to the black and white pens, so since they have not tested fertile yet, I will add extras to make up for the eggs that might be layed by them.
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out on Saturday or Monday, if you prefer,. thanks for your interest.
    collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Northwood Silkies

Northwood Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Northwest Michigan
    Just bought some of these eggs and out of 30 eggs 27 are fertile [​IMG] GREAT FERTILITY!!!!

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Mary I'm back again bidding on this one.... If I should win I'll check in with you regarding whether I'll try to pick up or just have shipped. I love her birds Y'all. I probably shouldn't say that but Mary and 2 others are the basis of our flocks and the babies and adults are soooo cute! Love you and your eggs Mary!. Nancy

4. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    thank you for your kindness. I am thrilled that I have some satisfied buyers
    Mary Robbins

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Okay back to bidding.. I shouldn't say how much I like these, It's not helping me get them!!! Ah well.... I remain your cheerleader and fan Mary!

Okay bidders, auction's over, no need to bid any more. I really need, Okay I CRAVE some more baby silkies from Mary. I cannot hatch mine any more as they're shipping again!!!! Please please backaway from the screen. That's it,. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  6. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:[​IMG]

But I am really enjoying drooling [​IMG] on my keyboard!

7. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Not bidding, but just saying that Mary is very helpful when you talk to her, and the eggs are packed well, none arrived broken when I bought eggs. Out of 36 eggs, 19 made it to lockdown, 7 hatched (unfortunate power outage) and all of the birds are LOVELY! [​IMG]

8. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:[​IMG]

But I am really enjoying drooling [​IMG] on my keyboard!

Stop drooling and start bidding Ga_in_Ga.....Love ya Nancy

Really I don't have any one to bid against me....Let's get the excitement of bidding back....Come on and bid folks before I fall asleep ......I was just kidding earlier....This is a great deal!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2011
  9. GA_in_GA

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    32 minutes, Nancy. did you fall asleep???

10. GA_in_GA

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Oops, make that 18 minutes!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by