silkie hatching eggs 24+ blu,blck,wht,splash,, sometimes partridge

mbrobbins

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Powder Springs, ga
*****NO Buffs in this batch****but you will get BLU,Blk,Splsh,BBS,and some white (more BBS than white)
you will get an assortment. All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color,I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. I'm keeping my mother for the next month, so no time for chicks. These eggs will be collected thru Sunday or Mon. I've been collecting between 10-15 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected].
I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box. Would like to mail these out on Mon or Tues Dec 26-27, so please pay as soon as auction ends. Was told that Monday, the post ofc might be closed, so then they would be mailed Tuesday.
silkiechicks6-8.jpg

silkiechicksabout2mos.jpg

splashhensDec2011.jpg

blacksilkiepen.jpg

whitesilkiepen-1.jpg

BBSpenSept2010001.jpg

000_0605.jpg

growoutpen.jpg

silkiechicksdoh05-18-112.jpg

silkiechicksdoh05-18-11.jpg

BBSpenSept2010006.jpg

splashsilkiepullet2011.jpg

Last edited:
there is one splash hen with about 18 black and blue hens and 2 black roos. The black pen is the 4th pic down from the top. The splash hen stays there because she gets picked on in the splash pens.

Last edited:
Mary has the best eggs and birds......I'm so blessed that so much of our silkie breeding pens/chicken tractors come from her.....

I cannot cut and clip today as I'm in Denver hospital bed, but just go look over on our facebook The Garry Farm and look at the silkie album and my facebook too..... You'll see her babies and babies of her babies.....

Mary, if I weren't home, I'd go 100% nuts on this auction..... I think I'll be in "drip" therapy when this ends but we'll see..... I'm definitely lurking here! Those 3 buffs I got from your 4 buff eggs are growing and I thinnk I have two girls and a boy...

Merry Christmas Mary!!!!! and to your family and of course your beautimous birds!

Mary, if Jac asked you if I was bidding, please tell him yes, I needed some of your eggs and he told me to go shopping while I was here.....So, where else better to shop than with you!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Nancy
So sorry to hear that you are in the hosp. Hopefully you will be well soon, and be your vibrant self again. I didn't know you had to go to Colorado for treatment. I pray they give you the best treatment possible. I'm glad the buffs are turning out nicely, I've only had buffs for a year, and just love the pretty golden color and the contrast they give with the other chicks. Merry Christmas and Get well soon. I know your DH has his hands full on the farm. Thanks for all your kind words
Mary

Uh Oh,,,, Just getting out of therapy.... Well congrats to the winner!!!! Mary, they are doing a fantastic job up here. and Yes, lol, Jacque is ready for me to come home. Imagine, feeding 9 baby goats all less than 24 hours old 5 times a day! Whew!!!!! Yes, I'm ready to get back up to speed and pray that's God's will for me! Already feeling so much better. Merry Christmas to all...... Mary, I'll send you some baby buff pics, soon as I can get the latest up loaded! Thanks again for such wonderful flocks and healthy, beautiful birds, eggs, and BABIES!

Back
Top Bottom