silkie hatching eggs 24+blu,blk,wht,buff,splsh,maybe partridge

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Oct 26, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color,I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. I'm keeping my mother for the next month, so no time for chicks. These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 10-15 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there. I have a new buff pen,Catdance roo over buff hens with great lines. I've had a friend that hatched all 6 buff eggs that I gave her on a test run,all 6 hatched clear buff with vaulted skulls.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected].
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out on Saturday, so I need pmt same day auction ends,collected eggs thru Today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I love Mary's silkies.... They are so healthy and happy and beautimous when they are born and as they grow up.....Here are a few pics of some of my babies and some growing ups from her eggs!!!! Well, I cannot bid this time but I so want too!!!!

A splash and a beautiful Black cockerel growing up!
    [​IMG]

Here's my "whatcha want little gal"
    [​IMG]

Another:
    [​IMG]

Another:
    [​IMG]

And 3 Buffs hatched out yesterday morning and are running around the brooder..... I need more buffs...Gotta have some!!!!

Mary packs very well also and is super super nice and reliable! Love you and those Silkies..... I don't have a silkie problem really I don't.....[​IMG]

3. pidgey104

pidgey104 Cochins R Us

Nov 10, 2007
    Panama City ,Florida
    are you going to the Peanut Festival?

4. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    where is the Peanut Festival at?

5. Southern Bee Lady

Southern Bee Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2009
    Upstate SC
    mbrobbins,

Are you going to the Morganton Show Sat.?

6. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Quote:No, I'm going to try to get to the Dalton, Show on Nov 26th
    but it is a chance that I won't make it because it is Thanksgiving weekend, and I have lots of family plans.
    Mary

Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Whoever wins this auction WILL NOT be disappointed. All babies I've had from Mary have been stellar!!! Tonight I just sat and gazed at 3 precious buff silkies and one of my own baby blue silkies.... Thank you Mary...You are well beloved. I cannot bid on this one...But I need refilling on your beauties soon.....

Thanks again. Mary for sharing these precious little love gems! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by