silkie hatching eggs 24+blue,blck,white,buff,splsh,some partridge

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Oct 21, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    . All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color,I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. I'm keeping my mother for the next month, so no time for chicks. These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 10-15 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there. I have a new buff pen,Catdance roo over buff hens with great lines. I've had a friend that hatched all 6 buff eggs that I gave her on a test run,all 6 hatched clear buff with vaulted skulls.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected].
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out on Monday, so I need pmt same day auction ends,collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Just have to drop in and say I'm a repeat buyer of this wonderful seller! I have a wonderful hatch of babies from the last hatching and they are growing out nicely and here they are as 3 day olds. All are nicely filling out and so healthy and happy....I 've got some lookers in there!! Thanks again Mary.....

[​IMG]

If I didn't have to pay for that propane fill up for 2 tanks, I'd be bidding on this.. I'm going to go bake a pie to see if I can change hubby's mind and if that doesn't work, I might be tempted to beg money for more silkies babies....ALSO, this evening is lockdown on 4 buff eggs from her. I can hardly wait!!!. This package is worth so much! Lovely, just lovely....

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  3. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Quote:That is the cutest picture! I've had great hatches from these eggs as well.

4. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    thank you all for the nice comments, I'm glad you are getting some nice chicks. That's one of the reasons that I seldom eat my eggs, It's that possibility of getting that special looker.I wished I had the pens to hatch them all.

5. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    I also have some beautiful birds thanks mary
    [​IMG]

6. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Love those pics!

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    AND Mary you are well beloved in our household and many others!!!! Nancy

8. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Congrats, Beth.

9. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    Thanks....

Think this may be my 3rd or 4th time buying form Mary. Silkies & Seramas. The buffs lured me right back in. [​IMG]

10. Joycats

Joycats Chillin' With My Peeps

I wanted those eggs! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by