1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

silkie hatching eggs 24+ colors blue,blck,splsh and some patridge

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Jul 16, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Please NOTE this is all colored egg auction,I might have just a few from my white pens, but most of these will be blue,black or splash. My darks are now laying more than my whites. All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color, you will probably get black,blue,splash,,and sometimes partridge.I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. My brooders are all full and planning on a short vacation soon, so I don't need to hatch anymore for a few weeks. I want to ship these ASAP, . .These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 8-15 eggs per day sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] I have just added 6 pullets to the black and white pens, so since they have not tested fertile yet, I will add lots of extras to make up for the eggs that might be laid by them.
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box Would like to mail these out by Saturday. thanks for your interest.
    collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    I have some new baby pictures to show off:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Becky, what a pretty batch of chicks! thanks for the pics. Hope you have some real keepers in the bunch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by