silkie hatching eggs 24+ colors include blue,blck,splsh,white, partrdg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Mar 30, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color, you will probably get black,blue,splash,white,and sometimes partridge. No guarantee of hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. Also, Please consider the weather at your end. I want to ship these ASAP, . .These eggs have been collected up through today.My hens have been laying like crazy with this spring- like weather. I've been collecting between 12-14 eggs per day. I have two white pens,1 black pen,2 blue and splash pens. THe black pen has 2 silver gray hens in there also. Sometimes I hatch a partridge from that pen.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected]
    I ship to the lower 48 states.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Just wanted to say that you shipped each egg very well, no broken out of 34. 19 made it to lockdown, due to a power outage 7 hatched, all are SQ and very pretty!! whoever gets these eggs will be lucky!!! [​IMG]

3. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Hi Tatiana, glad to hear that you ended up with at least a few, hope they will be some nice ones!
    thanks for your kind remarks.
    Mary

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by