silkie hatching eggs 24+ colors include blue,blck,splsh,white, partrdg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mbrobbins, Jul 2, 2011.

1. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    All my silkies are bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin 5 toes, birds are separated by color, you will probably get black,blue,splash,white,and sometimes partridge.I have no guarantee on the hatch rate,depends on the postal svc handling, and incubation methods, but I have good hatch rate here. My brooders are all full and planning on a short vacation soon, so I don't need to hatch anymore for a few weeks. I want to ship these ASAP, . .These eggs have been collected up through today. I've been collecting between 8-15 eggs per day. I have two white pens,1 black pen,2 blue and splash pens. Sometimes I get partridge chicks from my black pen but last batch of 15 that hatched, I got one partridge, has to be some hidden gene in there.
    I ship priority mail with confirmation tracking #,and bubble wrap. I accept paypal at my email address [email protected] I have just added 6 pullets to the black and white pens, so since they have not tested fertile yet, I will add lots of extras to make up for the eggs that might be laid by them.
    I ship to the lower 48 states.let me know if you want to have your post ofc to hold for pick up, and then I will need your tel # for the box
    collected eggs thru today.No more than 4 days old, unless they are the extras.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    Mary's eggs are super!

I'm excited, because the eggs I recently ordered are hatching as we speak! There are already 2 chicks in the incubator right now. Lots more due to hatch tonight/tomorrow.
    Thanks for the eggs Mary! I'll post photos when everybody is out and fluffy [​IMG]

3. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Hi Becky I hope you have some SQ chicks in the bunch, some real keepers.
    good luck and thanks for the update!

4. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    Ok, these photos are horrible, but I wanted to post them before the auction ends. So far, there are 12 chicks, and a few more eggs with pips left in the incubator. All of the babies have 5 toes, and they are all sooo adorable! Again, sorry for the blurry photos, but I'm in a rush to get them on....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some have not fluffed out yet, but they will be dry and cute soon. I'll post good photos in the chick section later.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  5. okiedrifter

okiedrifter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. mbrobbins

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    Hi Becky, they turned out really nice. I think all the lavender ones will turn out to be blue splash.
    Good luck

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by